- NARMCO is derived from the founding company National Auto Radiator Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- NARMCO is a financially sound group of companies which have dealt with the same lead bank for over 65 years with the financial statements reviewed by an Outside Certified Auditing Team.
- NARMCO has over 1 million square feet of modern manufacturing floor space located in Canada, United States of America and Mexico with over 1,300 associates in NAO.
- NARMCO has a wide manufacturing footprint to support for our Customer’s production needs including ongoing support for factory assist and emergency offloads.
- All our facilities have (EDI) electronic data transfer capabilities, including TeamCenters, to our customers, suppliers and all the NARMCO manufacturing facilities
- NARMCO employs the following native cad software Catia, UG NX, KVS and IDEAS in our manage and communicate with their customers
- NARMCO has been an active member of the APMA ( Automotive Parts Manufacturing Association) in Canada since it’s inception in 1952.
- NARMCO is member of the OESA.
Awards & Certifications
Certifications & Awards
- FCA Supplier Outstanding Performance Award 2015
- GM Supplier Quality Excellence Award 2014, 2015, 2016
- TS16949 Certified ( click here for PDF of all certifications)
- ISO14001 Certified (click here for PDF of all certifications)
- QS 9001 Certified
- Toyota Supplier Quality & Delivery Excellence Award 2014, 2015, 2016