As an industry leader in the automotive industry for metal stamping and assembly has a career opportunity as Tool & Die Maker. Our stamping processes utilize both progressive and tandem dies, specializing in a deep draw, aluminum, ultra-high strength steel (UHSS) and complex stamping dies.
- Read and interpret die designs, CAD data and sketches and any other information needed to produce metal stamping dies.
- Verify materials for type, grade, and dimensions to ensure workpiece material is correct for the application according to engineering drawings.
- Line up die components and assemblies to alignments and clearances required by engineering diagrams.
- Analyze and problem-solve any quality or functional defects in the die. Measure, modify, and re-test until the die passes the final quality inspection.
- Tool & Die Maker (Red Seal) certification or equivalent combination of technical courses and/or experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience as a toolmaker, producing new tooling in a tool & die environment.
- Experience building progressive, transfer and robotic transfer dies for automotive metal stamping applications.
- Experience with automotive sheet metal stamping, formability and design.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and team mentality.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organizational skills.
Our goal is to attract talented and motivated individuals who possess the desire to excel in their field. Our success depends on the imagination, skill, and teamwork of our employees. We support a wide variety of functions that present the opportunity to gain advanced knowledge of various applications.
The Narmco Group is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment process